View our exam policies
Information for Candidates
View our information for candidates
- IFC Coursework Assessments 2021 v4
- IFC NE Assessments 2021 v4
- IFC On Screen Examinations 2021 v3
- IFC Written Examinations 2021 v5
- Information for candidates Privacy Notice 21 22
- Social Media Information for Candidates Final
- Summer 2022 GCSE Timetable
29 Jun 202209:00GCSE Contingency Day
Candidates must be available to attend exams up to and including the Contingency Day, even if they do not have a timetabled exam.
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to the whole calendar
Please find below instructions on how to configure some of the most popular calendar programmes to automatically display dates from the public address of the school calendar feed, which is:
Feed address: webcal://dret-barnes-wallis.greenhousecms.co.uk/ical.ics
- Outlook: Scroll down to the 'Subscribe to a calendar' section, & use the feed address above
- iPhone: click this link and follow the on-screen instructions
- Gmail / Android: follow these instructions, using the feed address above
Sitting Exams at BWA
Exam Results and Certificates
Results will be available for collection on results day - Thursday 25th August 2022.
If you wish any other person (including family members) to collect your results on your behalf, you must give written authorisation to the Exams Officer or Miss Slinn before school breaks for the summer.
No results will be given out by telephone under any circumstances.
Certificates are received by the school by the end of November/beginning of December.
A letter will be sent home when they are ready to collect so please make sure your address is up to date.