Monday, June 3, 2019 - 13:45
Inspirational students celebrated at National “We Day” event. On 6...
Thursday, March 7, 2019 - 10:00
480 secondary school students from across the David Ross Education...
- Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 15:25Barnes Wallis students have been developing their electronics skills, with several engaging workshops delivered by the University of Nottingham’s Electronics Club. As part of the workshops, students
- Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 15:19A group of our aspiring musicians recently took part in the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Music Cup at Kelham Hall. Lance Wells and Abigail Vale both performed piano solos, while Charlotte Clark
- Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 15:15Rugby legends Lawrence Dallaglio and Rob Vickerman joined students from across DRET for the first annual Spring Cup at the University of Nottingham. Competing in Rugby and Hockey, our students showed
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 14:59Barnes Wallis Academy students recently took part in Young Carers Awareness Day, which recognises the 700,000 young carers in the UK who work around the clock to provide support for family members.
- Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 12:28Students from Barnes Wallis Academy have been learning more about the classical art of opera during a range of workshops from Nevill Holt Opera. The critically acclaimed opera group visited the
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 13:12Aspiring sports stars from Barnes Wallis Academy, Tattershall, have been taking part in VIP masterclasses with two Rugby World Cup legends. A group of the academy's most talented players joined other
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 12:15Students from Barnes Wallis Academy are set to take part in a science documentary hosted by Professor Stephen Hawking, after filming a life size science experiment at Tattershall Castle. Posed with
- Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 13:52The DRET Winter Cup 2015 saw 89 Barnes Wallis students compete in football and netball tournaments, against nine other secondary academies. Highlights included a gold medal for the Year 11 football
- Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 13:50Barnes Wallis Academy hosted a range of Sports Star activities for local primary schools this term. Barnes Wallis students mentored pupils from across the local area in High 5 netball and football
- Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 13:47Staff and students at the academy had great fun participating in Rowvember, a Trust-wide challenge to take up indoor rowing. The inter-house competition challenged students to row the distance from