Thursday, March 7, 2019 - 10:00
480 secondary school students from across the David Ross Education...
Thursday, September 6, 2018 - 09:18
Staff and students at Barnes Wallis Academy are delighted to welcome...
- Friday, July 1, 2016 - 15:11Students from Barnes Wallis Academy took part in this year’s David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup, a festival of sport that recognises and celebrates the talent and dedication of the Trust’s
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 17:11A group of Year 8 students from Barnes Wallis Academy have been celebrating after taking part in an Inspirational Outreach Programme. As part of a unique partnership with the Jon Egging Trust, the
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 15:38An exciting new project in development with the Jon Egging Trust, saw three Year 7 students from Barnes Wallis Academy get the chance to spend a day gaining media training and filming with the Red
- Friday, June 10, 2016 - 09:32In September last year, Barnes Wallis Academy visited the battlefields of France and Belgium as part of a government led initiative marking the anniversary of World War One. The Centenary
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 14:57Students at Barnes Wallis Academy were delighted to welcome Colin Jackson CBE, an acclaimed sportsman and television personality, to the academy last week as part of preparations for the David Ross
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 11:07After months of fundraising, students from Barnes Wallis Academy donated £755 to School in a Bag this month. Raising money for charity is a key part of everyday life at Barnes Wallis and amongst this
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016 - 14:48In recent years, students at Barnes Wallis Academy have got to compete in front of the biggest names in sport. So far, Lord Coe, Dame Kelly Holmes and Denise Lewis OBE have all cheered students on at
- Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 16:47Six students from Barnes Wallis Academy's Interact Club have been honoured with the Diana Award for Champion Fundraising. Tia Ferguson, Lauren Houldershaw, Mason Warren, Abbie Williams, Lily-Mai
- Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 15:25Barnes Wallis students have been developing their electronics skills, with several engaging workshops delivered by the University of Nottingham’s Electronics Club. As part of the workshops, students
- Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 15:19A group of our aspiring musicians recently took part in the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Music Cup at Kelham Hall. Lance Wells and Abigail Vale both performed piano solos, while Charlotte Clark