Monday, June 3, 2019 - 13:45
Inspirational students celebrated at National “We Day” event. On 6...
Thursday, March 7, 2019 - 10:00
480 secondary school students from across the David Ross Education...
- Friday, January 6, 2017 - 15:49Students and staff at Barnes Wallis Academy are celebrating after receiving the Young Carers in Schools Bronze Award. The award aims to celebrate good practice and promote the importance of ensuring
- Thursday, December 1, 2016 - 09:34Barnes Wallis Academy has once again achieved the coveted International School Award, in recognition of the wide range of cultural activities that students and staff get involved in throughout the
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 09:07On Wednesday 9 th November 2016 our Year 7 Girls Netball squad travelled to Thomas Middlecott Academy to take part in a DRET Netball Talent Day, along with TMA and Charles Reed Academy. The day was
- Friday, November 11, 2016 - 11:44Three lucky students from Barnes Wallis Academy were VIP guests at Professor Brian Cox’s recent sell out show at The Engine Shed in Lincoln. Thanks to the support of the Jon Egging Trust, Mason
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016 - 09:40During late September, Barnes Wallis Academy had a total of 19 students attend the DRET All Star Trials in Football, Netball and Rugby. The competition for places in this year’s squads were very
- Monday, November 7, 2016 - 12:26This year saw Barnes Wallis Academy take a total of 82 students across nine squads down to Nottingham to take on the other nine DRET Academies to compete in the Winter Cup. The competition was fought
- Monday, November 7, 2016 - 12:15A once in a lifetime opportunity came to our Barnes Wallis Academy students when Ben Cerklewicz, Luke Busby-Smith, Charlie Pogson and Emily Masters were invited to attend the Team GB Celebration
- Monday, November 7, 2016 - 12:04On Thursday 3rd November, Barnes Wallis Academy were able to take 12 students across Year 7 and Year 8 to attend the DRET Rugby Talent Day at Market Rasen Rugby Club. The session was delivered by
- Friday, October 14, 2016 - 17:02Barnes Wallis Academy has been named the most improved secondary school in Lincolnshire as part of the Department for Education's School Performance Tables, which were released yesterday. After
- Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 15:32Three students from Barnes Wallis Academy recently took part in the trip of a lifetime to the NASA Space Centre in America. Jordan Broadbent, Bradley Davis and Luke Busby-Smith, who were selected for