Monday, June 3, 2019 - 13:45
Inspirational students celebrated at National “We Day” event. On 6...
Thursday, March 7, 2019 - 10:00
480 secondary school students from across the David Ross Education...
- Friday, May 5, 2017 - 13:00Students from secondary academies across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) came together to compete in the annual DRET Debating Cup Final. The heated contest, which was held at the Lakeside Arts
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 15:25This year’s Music Cup brought together musicians from the across the David Ross Education Trust’s (DRET) secondary academies. The annual competition, which was held at Kelham Hall in Nottinghamshire
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 14:4721 students from across the academy participated in this year’s DRET Cross Country Cup. After some stunning performances, our Year 8 Girls stole the show, securing first place overall for their age
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 14:46We are always pleased to welcome elite athletes to our academy, to inspire our students and encourage them to achieve their full potential. This term, Loughborough Lightning and England netball
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 14:45A group of 84 students from the academy tested their bravery during a residential trip to the new Manor Adventure Centre in Norfolk. During a two-night stay, the Key Stage 4 students took part in a
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 14:44A group of our students were recently invited to attend ‘We Day UK’, a special one-day event for 12,000 young people at Wembley Arena. The event aims to bring together young people from across the
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 14:41Many of our students benefit from our partnership with the Jon Egging Trust, participating in workshops, development programmes and experience days throughout the year. Year 9 student, Tia Ferguson,
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 14:39Our drama students had the chance to watch a new adaption of Mary Shelley’s Gothic horror Frankenstein, when they visited New Theatre Royal in Lincoln. Fusing ensemble, storytelling, live music,
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 15:16Over 450 students from secondary schools across the Trust competed in the annual DRET Music Cup. Talented musicians performed on stage at Kelham Hall in Nottinghamshire, in front of their peers,
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 12:22Barnes Wallis Academy students have been celebrating after claiming the U15 Rugby 7’s title at the DRET Spring Cup 2017. Supported by Olympic gold medallist Crista Cullen, and former England rugby