Monday, June 3, 2019 - 13:45
Inspirational students celebrated at National “We Day” event. On 6...
Thursday, March 7, 2019 - 10:00
480 secondary school students from across the David Ross Education...
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 18:11More than 1,000 secondary school students from across the David Ross Education Trust showcased their incredible sporting talent as they competed for this year’s Winter Cup. The two-day sporting event
- Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 09:51Staff and students at Barnes Wallis Academy are delighted to welcome you to our Open Evening from 6.00pm - 9.30pm on Thursday 28th September 2017. At Barnes Wallis Academy, part of the David Ross
- Monday, September 11, 2017 - 10:00The secondary school has been praised by Her Majesty’s Inspectors for their ‘outstanding’ work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare. Students and staff at Tattershall’s Barnes Wallis
- Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 12:01Year 11 students at Tattershall's Barnes Wallis Academy, part of the David Ross Education Trust, celebrated their academic achievements when they opened their long-awaited GCSE results today. Barnes
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 15:39Students from Barnes Wallis Academy had an incredible day when they competed in this year’s David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup – the biggest event within the network’s sporting calendar.
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 09:50Barnes Wallis Academy is raising money for the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Inspiration Fund. This fund will help support and enhance our outstanding enrichment programme, designed to encourage
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017 - 15:42Dear Parents, As you may be aware, all schools and academies are monitored by Ofsted. As part of this process they come and inspect schools on a regular basis. Barnes Wallis Academy will be welcoming
- Monday, June 12, 2017 - 12:02Students and staff recently visited Paris for a cultural and languages trip. As part of the three-night stay, students had the opportunity to explore some of the iconic sites across France's capital
- Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 13:19Fourteen students from Barnes Wallis Academy are transforming themselves into high fliers - with the help of the Jon Egging Trust (JET) and the Red Arrows. JET was set up in memory of Red Arrows
- Monday, May 8, 2017 - 15:02As the countdown to the DRET Summer Cup begins, the Trust is delighted to announce this year’s VIP special guest. We are thrilled to be welcoming five-time Olympic gold medallist rower, Sir Steve