Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 15:39
Students from Barnes Wallis Academy had an incredible day when they...
Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 09:50
Barnes Wallis Academy is raising money for the David Ross Education...
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 15:39Students from Barnes Wallis Academy had an incredible day when they competed in this year’s David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup – the biggest event within the network’s sporting calendar.
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 09:50Barnes Wallis Academy is raising money for the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Inspiration Fund. This fund will help support and enhance our outstanding enrichment programme, designed to encourage
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017 - 15:42Dear Parents, As you may be aware, all schools and academies are monitored by Ofsted. As part of this process they come and inspect schools on a regular basis. Barnes Wallis Academy will be welcoming
- Monday, June 12, 2017 - 12:02Students and staff recently visited Paris for a cultural and languages trip. As part of the three-night stay, students had the opportunity to explore some of the iconic sites across France's capital
- Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 13:19Fourteen students from Barnes Wallis Academy are transforming themselves into high fliers - with the help of the Jon Egging Trust (JET) and the Red Arrows. JET was set up in memory of Red Arrows
- Monday, May 8, 2017 - 15:02As the countdown to the DRET Summer Cup begins, the Trust is delighted to announce this year’s VIP special guest. We are thrilled to be welcoming five-time Olympic gold medallist rower, Sir Steve
- Friday, May 5, 2017 - 13:00Students from secondary academies across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) came together to compete in the annual DRET Debating Cup Final. The heated contest, which was held at the Lakeside Arts
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 15:25This year’s Music Cup brought together musicians from the across the David Ross Education Trust’s (DRET) secondary academies. The annual competition, which was held at Kelham Hall in Nottinghamshire
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 14:4721 students from across the academy participated in this year’s DRET Cross Country Cup. After some stunning performances, our Year 8 Girls stole the show, securing first place overall for their age
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 14:46We are always pleased to welcome elite athletes to our academy, to inspire our students and encourage them to achieve their full potential. This term, Loughborough Lightning and England netball